How To Boost Immune System In Simple Steps By Guardian Featured Harley Street IBS & Autoimmune Clinic
The principles involved in boosting your immune system are quite simple.
The first goal is to make sure that you provide the immune system with vital nutrients by consuming a health-promoting diet and utilising proper nutritional supplementation. A deficiency of virtually any single nutrient can significantly impair immunity.
The next step is following a healthy lifestyle that includes getting enough sleep and engaging in a regular exercise programme. Supplying optimal nutrition and learning to effectively deal with stress go a long way in supporting central control mechanisms to keep the immune system functioning in a peak state.
Boosting your immune system not only increases your resistance to colds and flu and other infections but also can help protect yourself against chronic diseases.
10 Key Steps – How to Boost Your Immune System
- A healthy lifestyle is essential for immunity. Be sure to eat a healthy diet, avoid toxins and maintain appropriate body weight
- Stress lowers immunity. Take steps to heal your internal responses to stressors. Practice techniques to activate the relaxation response, such as breathing exercises, visualisation, or meditation
- Take a supplement to help reduce anxiety and lift your mood
- Avoid refined sugars and saturated fats, but make sure you get plenty of quality protein and essential fatty acids
- Take a high-quality multivitamin and mineral supplement. Vitamins C and E, B vitamins, zinc, and selenium are especially important
- Take extra vitamin C, 500 to 1,000 mg up to three times per day or consider taking liposomal vitamin C at a dosage of 1,000 mg once or twice daily
- Boost your vitamin D levels. Take 2,000 to 5,000 IU daily
- Get enough sleep
- Exercise – even a brisk walk helps
- Take a scientifically proven immune-enhancing natural supplement – MycoNutri IS Complex
How We Can Help You
We are working hard to care for our community and create a feeling of confidence that all our immune systems are remarkably efficient and powerful in helping us overcome challenges like viruses.
We diagnose and address any issues undermining immunity. Based on functional test results, we provide bespoke immune support. We also provide support for the nervous system and the adrenals with natural medication to help you stay calm and cope well.
We can also provide sound nutritional advice to improve your immune system based on your likes and dislikes and any food intolerances you may have. We have an expert Nutritional Therapist on our team.
This natural approach helps people feel prepared both physically and emotionally through these very challenging times.
We hope you and your loved ones stay well.
References for How to Boost Immune System