About Us – IBS, Skin & Autoimmune Specialist
Guardian & Sunday Times featured Harley Street IBS, Autoimmune & Skin Clinic London was founded by leading London Autoimmune Specialist & Consultant in Natural Medicine Deborah Grant BSc(Hons) MCMA MBHMA. The Clinic is located in a medical house in the world famous medical street, Harley Street which is a centre for medical excellence.
Deborah has appeared on live television to discuss health issues, including the treatment for IBS. She is a renowned autoimmune specialist, IBS specialist, SIBO specialist, bladder specialist and skin specialist. Regularly asked for expert comment and endorsement by health journalists, she has a Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Natural Medicine with a commendation. Her diagnostic, pharmacology, biology, physiology and clinical training at degree level were all taught by doctors (MD). The panel of examiners included a doctor (MD).
“I’ve always respected (and truly felt) the level of commitment you have towards your patients.” – Raiqa in London
As a leading London Consultant in Natural Medicine, she is a CIGNA recognised healthcare provider. She is passionate about each person’s ability to co-create their health, and would be delighted to partner with you in resolving any health issues you currently face.
“On the initial consultation, I felt as if someone was at last listening to what I had to say, taking me seriously and genuinely wanting to help me.” – Linda, Ilford
- Provides a full spectrum approach to patients health problems. Drawing on her extensive knowledge and experience, Deborah provides in-depth insights into underlying health problems
- Treats the underlying problems as well as the symptoms
- Where necessary, functional medical tests are recommended and arranged to prove the diagnosis and to help formulate a treatment plan
- 21st Century Natural Medicine is now being underpinned by scientific evidence, which is leading to an ever-growing acceptance of professional Natural Medicine as a significant contributor to health
- High-rate of clinical success according to our own outcomes treating a wide range of digestive, autoimmune, skin and bladder conditions
- Featured in The Guardian newspaper
- Member of The Complementary Medical Association (CMA)
- Member of The British Natural Medicine Association (BHMA)
- Fully-Insured and practicing a strict Code of Conduct
- Consulted for expert comment and endorsement by health journalists
- Ehlers Danlos Society listed Medical Professional
- National Psoriasis Foundation listed Medical Professional