Looking for treatment for ED?
ED or Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex.
Having erection trouble occasionally isn’t necessarily a cause for concern. But if ED or erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can be stressful, badly affect your self-confidence and lead to relationship problems. It is important to note that problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition such as heart disease and other health issues that need to be addressed. It is, therefore, wise to be checked out by your doctor to rule out any underlying issues.
If your ED is caused by the natural decline in the sex hormone testosterone, which happens with stress and/or the ageing process, then a natural supplement for the treatment for ED may help you.
The Mainstream Pharmaceutical Oral medications for the treatment for ED include:
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Tadalafil (Adcirca, Cialis)
- Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
All four medications enhance the effects of nitric oxide — a natural chemical your body produces that relaxes muscles in the penis. This increases blood flow and allows you to get an erection in response to sexual stimulation.Taking one of these tablets does not automatically produce an erection. Sexual stimulation is first needed to cause the release of nitric oxide from your penile nerves. The medications amplify that signal and allow normal penile function in some people. However, they are not without side-effects.
The medications vary in dosage, how long they work and side effects. Possible side effects include flushing, nasal congestion, headache, visual changes, backache and stomach upset.
Some medications might also be dangerous if you:
- Take nitrate drugs — commonly prescribed for chest pain (angina) — such as nitroglycerin (Nitro-Dur, Nitrostat, others), isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket) and isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Bidil)
- Have heart disease or heart failure
- Have very low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Other medications
For many men, ED or erectile dysfunction is caused or worsened by lifestyle choices. Here are some steps that might help:
- If you smoke, quit. If you have trouble quitting, get help
- Lose excess weight. Being overweight can cause or worsen ED or erectile dysfunction
- Include physical activity in your daily routine. Exercise can help with underlying conditions that play a part in erectile dysfunction in a number of ways, including reducing stress, helping you lose weight and increasing blood flow
- Reduce alcohol intake. Get treatment for alcohol or drug problems. Drinking too much or taking certain illegal drugs can worsen ED or erectile dysfunction directly
- Work through relationship issues. Consider couples counselling if you’re having difficulty communicating with your partner or working through problems on your own
Natural Treatment For ED
This natural supplement for treatment for ED Erectile Dysfunction, Tribulus Forte, has helped a lot of our patients and ideally should be taken for at least three months. There can of course be other health reasons, apart from low hormone levels, causing this stressful condition as mentioned above. So it would be wise to see your doctor to be checked out in case there is a cardiovascular problem or any other underlying health issues.
Tribulus Forte contains an extract of Tribulus terrestris to support healthy vitality, stamina and reproductive function.
It is traditionally used to:
- Help support normal reproductive function in men
- Help support normal hormone production in men
- Promote vitality and stamina
- Support physical endurance
If you would like to try this natural approach to ED, buy Tribulus Forte here
Or if you prefer to have a consultation to discuss your health concern, call our Medical Secretary to book an appointment