Erectile Dysfunction Treatment – Tribulus Forte
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment (ED)
This natural supplement for Erectile Dysfunction treatment has helped a lot of our patients and ideally should be taken initially for at least three months, at which point it would be wise to have your testosterone level checked by your GP.
There can of course be other health reasons, apart from low testosterone levels, causing this stressful condition. It would be wise to see your doctor to be checked out in case there is a cardiovascular problem or other health issue.
What is Tribulus Forte?
Tribulus Forte contains an extract of the medicinal plant Tribulus terrestris to support healthy vitality, stamina and reproductive function. It is traditionally used to:
- Help support normal reproductive function in men
- Help support normal hormone production in men
- Promote vitality and stamina
- Support physical endurance
This natural product is licensed by the UK Government and standardized to ensure optimal strength and quality.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 – 3 times daily
Other ingredients: Cellulose, calcium acid phosphate, sodium starch glycollate, hypromellose, silica and magnesium stearate.
Caution: Not for people with pre-existing cholestasis.
Content: 60 Tablets
For Additional Support:
- Unique Manufacture & Analytical Testing
- Quality and safety ensured
- Manufactured in Australia to the high standards of international Good Manufacturing Practice
- Raw materials and finished product are subjected to tough quality standards, including use of the latest and most relevant analysis methods
1 Zarkova S. Tribestan: Experimental and Clinical Investigations. Chemical Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Sofia, Bulgaria.
2 Lehmann RP, Halloran KG, Orarko LA et al. Rev de Fitoterapia 2002; 2(S1): 217 [Abstract B006] 3 Milanov S, Maleeva E, Taskov M. MBI: Medicobiologic Information 1985; 4: 27
4 Lehmann RP, Halloran KG, Ozarko LA et al. Rev de Fitoterapia 2002; 2(S1): 217 (Abst. B006)
5 Ganzera M, Bedir E, Khan IA. J Pharm Sci 2001; 90(11): 1752-1758