Arthritis Pain Relief – Boswellia Complex
Do you need arthritis pain relief? This natural anti-inflammatory supplement has helped many of our patients with arthritis pain.
Boswellia Complex is a well researched anti-inflammatory and is a unique combination of Boswellia, Celery Seed, Ginger and Turmeric.
What Makes Boswellia Complex Unique?
Boswellia Complex is unique because:
- It states on the label exactly how much each tablet contains of the important plant constituents (boswellic acids, curcuminoids)
- The quantity of boswellic acids and curcuminoids in Boswellia and Turmeric raw materials is tested
- The quantity of essential oil and total phthalides in Celery Seed raw materials is tested
- The testing also ensures the curcuminoids are retained in the product throughout manufacture
Other ingredients: Calcium acid phosphate, cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, silica and sodium starch glycollate.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation
Content: 60 Tablets
Dosage: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily
- Unique Manufacture & Analytical Testing
- Quality and safety ensured
- Manufactured in Australia to the high standards of international pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practice
- Unique extraction method using cold percolation for the Celery Seed and Ginger components of this tablet (this protects the delicate plant constituents, ensuring a full range of constituents)
- Raw materials and finished product are subjected to tough quality standards, including use of the latest and most relevant chemical analysis methods
1 Kimmatkar N, Thawani V, Hingorani L et al. Phytomedicine 2003; 10(1): 3-7
2 British Herbal Medicine Association’s Scientific Committee. British Herbal Pharmacopoeia. BHMA, Bournemouth, 1983
3 Mills S. The Dictionary Modern Herbalism. Thorsons, London, 1989.
4 Srivastava KC, Mustafa T. Med Hypotheses 1992; 39(4): 342-348
5 Ramirez-Bosca A, Soler A, Gutierrez MAC et al. Age 1995; 18(4): 167-168
6 Joe B, Vijaykumar M, Lokesh BR Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 2004; 44(2): 97-111