Low Libido Treatment London
Our low libido treatment London clinic addresses your underlying issues and not just your symptoms.
Low Libido Treatment London: Low libido describes a decreased interest in sexual activity. It’s common to lose interest in sex from time to time, and libido levels vary through life. It’s also normal for your interest not to match your partner’s at times. However, low libido for a long period of time may cause concern for some people. It can sometimes be an indicator of an underlying health condition.
Any number of things, some physical and some psychological can underly this condition. Sometimes it’s both.
Physical issues that can cause low libido include low testosterone, prescription medicines, too little or too much exercise, and alcohol and drug use. Psychological issues can include depression, stress, and problems in your relationship.
Depending on the cause, possible treatments include:
- Healthier lifestyle choices. Improve your diet, get regular exercise and enough sleep, cut down on the alcohol, and reduce stress
- Tapering off any unneeded medication (under supervision) if the one you’re on is affecting your libido
- Boosting testosterone levels naturally
- Counselling if emotional factors are involved
Our low libido treatment London clinic addresses the whole person in order to find any imbalances. We can also treat you for stress.
The natural approach to boosting hormone levels is the plant based Tribulus Forte. This has helped many men regain their interest in sex.
Tribulus Forte contains an extract of the medicinal plant Tribulus terrestris to support healthy vitality, stamina and reproductive function. It is traditionally used to:
- Help support normal reproductive function in men
- Help support normal hormone production in men
- Promote vitality and stamina
- Support physical endurance
This natural product is licensed by the UK Government and standardized to ensure optimal strength and quality. You can buy it here.
If you would like to book an appointmentContact Deborah’s Medical Secretary for an appointment